- How Reducing Your Taxes Can Prepare You For an Audit
- If You Want to Invest in Real Estate – Find Your Local Real Estate Investment Association!
- 3 HARD Truths About Article Marketing That Just Might Turn You Off It
- Cash Loans for Car Titles: Quick Cash When You Need It
- Investing for Beginners: How to Start Investing
Category Archives: Tax
Another big reason many people dread the tax return process is the fear of an audit. I’ve seen people give up thousands in LEGAL tax savings in an effort to hopefully reduce their audit risk, and many times at the … Continue reading
TurboTax Free Edition 2010 is TurboTax’s most basic tax prep software and will work perfectly well for most taxpayers who are filing a simple tax return. This edition is completely free for federal tax return preparation, and also includes free … Continue reading